The Civilian/Military Airport Connection (CMAC) helps separating military personnel and new veterans acclimate from managing military airfields to the dynamic and complex commercial-use airport environment.
The CMAC Professional Workshop provides an introduction to the commercial airport world giving attendees a grasp of the different missions and complexities of civilian airport operations. The focus is on the significant differences and similarities, between military airport operations versus civilian, as well as civilian cultures, expectations and pitfalls. Another critical component of this workshop is a discussion on how to approach the job market, including translating military experience into civilian language on a resume, so HR representatives will recognize that candidates have the requisite skills for the job.
- Ensure a smooth transition from military to civilian airport operations.
- Apply new airport operational techniques learned from this course to your current position.
- Earn a prestigious designation and become a part of an elite group of aviation professionals.
- Learn about the various career paths in airport management and what you need to know before choosing your path.
- Find out how to frame your resume so airport HR representatives will see that you have the requisite skills for the job.
Contact the Training Department
for more information.