ACE Lighting Maintenance Virtual Review Course
May 3-6, 2021 | 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET Daily | LIVE Online Training
This course is designed to provide detailed electrical theory and proven maintenance techniques while educating and challenging airport personnel with airfield lighting maintenance responsibilities. Distinguish yourself within your field by earning this prestigious, unique certification. Receive the best possible education on safety and efficiently operating and maintaining your airfield's lighting systems by becoming an ACE today!
* This is the first comprehensive, professional certification course for airfield lighting maintenance personnel at any airport, anywhere in the nation.
* The extensive curriculum based on FAA, U.S. military and international recommendations.
* Learn from aviation professionals with extensive experience in and knowledge of airfield lighting maintenance.
* Maintain compliance with FAA AC 150/5340-26B.
* Earn a prestigious designation and become a part of an elite group of airfield lighting professionals.
* Network with colleagues from around the country and share important lighting maintenance experiences and lessons learned.
* Receive sample test questions and formulate study groups to prepare you for the ACE Lighting final exam. Read more here about our new exam process.