ACE Communications Virtual Training
August 23-25, 2021 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET Daily | LIVE Online Training
This training is tailored to address the unique operational techniques, challenges and responsibilities of the airport communication center dispatcher. It is based on a variety of techniques and recommendations from U.S. government agencies and leading industry communication organizations. The instructor will review the essential elements needed to attain the ACE Communications certification.
: Enrollment to any of the sessions or the full series does not include the ACE Communications Program Fee. In order to take the final examination, you MUST be enrolled in the ACE Communications Program. We are pleased to offer a discounted rate of the ACE Communications Program Fee as part of the Virtual Training purchase. You can find more information in the registration process below.
- Learn from aviation professionals with extensive experience in and knowledge of the airport communications center
- Become a decision maker in your airport’s communication hub and dispatch center
- Show you can keep your airport safe from the legal ramifications of a call gone wrong
- Explore the technologies used in dispatching and the reasons why
- Earn a prestigious ACE designation and become a part of an elite group of "qualified" airport communications center specialists