ACE LEO Virtual Review Course
August 2-5, 2021 | 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET Daily | LIVE Online Training
ACE–Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) is distinguished by its focuses on response protocols and real-world applications, and not just regulatory authority. Response is the key driver for the curriculum. ACE LEO provides training in a uniformed and concise manner to law enforcement and security personnel to competently and confidently do their jobs as well as meet the requirements of 49 CFR 1542.217.
Distinguish yourself in the airport community and earn the uniquely prestigious ACE–LEO certification today!
- Receive comprehensive instruction and meet the requirements of 49 CFR Part 1542.217
- Network with airport and aviation law enforcement personnel from around the country
- Obtain essential knowledge, skills, abilities, and requirements (KSAR) to professionally perform as the designated Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) to protect airports and the aviation system
- Receive a comprehensive review of the ACE LEO modules from Captain (retired) LaPonda J. Fitchpatrick, SHRM-SCP, ACE, IDI® in preparation for the ACE LEO exam
- Receive sample test questions and formulate study groups to prepare you for the ACE LEO final exam. Read more here about our new exam process.