DSA recipients receive a $5,000 honorarium. In addition, AAAE will contribute $2,500 to the Foundation in the recipient’s name.
- Current, active A.A.E. status
- Current, full-time employment as an executive of a public airport
- At least 25 years serving aviation in an executive capacity
- At least one year in present job
- At least 12 years executive voting membership in AAAE as an A.A.E.
You may nominate one colleague, or yourself, for the DSA Award by completing the nomination form online or by downloading an application below and emailing or mailing it in. If you made a nomination or were nominated in the past, you do not need to fill out a new form. All application materials become the property of AAAE, and will be kept on file for consideration in future years.
The deadline to submit nominations for the 2023 and 2024 awards is March 1, 2023.
DSA winners will be honored throughout the year at AAAE national, regional or local meetings.